16 November 2013

So that I make it by midnight...



This photo doesn't tell the story of my day, which started at 7am and involved driving 200 miles for a State Cup soccer game (and victory), and had me doing everything from changing pee soaked sheets to laundering fancy clothes for my son to wear to a Quincenneara, and shopping for toilet paper, and getting stuck in massive traffic on my way to Gotham City...

...but it captures how it ended.  At Original Joe's in San Francisco, with my wonderful father, and many wonderful conversations. 

I don't need Thanksgiving on November 28. Just had mine. 

* * * 

Whew!  Just made it for NaBloPoMo!  

* * * 

No comments:

Open A Drawer

Today's 15 minute writing exercise, from The Observation Deck: A Tool Kit for Writers , by Naomi Epel ______________________ I thrust my...