02 September 2009

Overheard

"I don't hate all boys.  Just most of them." -- 4 yr. old

"Frogs are the best birthday present anyone ever got ever." -- 9 yr. old

"I hurt my leg at school today, so I took the kiss you gave me this morning off of my mouth and put it on my leg to make me feel better."  -- 4 yr. old

"Mommy, it's 10 o'clock in my butt." -- 2 yr.old

"If I miss the soccer picture day this year, I'll have to be photoshopped in to it." -- 10 yr. old
__________________________________________________________

No vitriole here, just hours of endless entertainment.

* * *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given my mood and the way things are going, for us, I sure hope we are not asked what it is! I love you, Rick (aka "husband")

Viv said...

I forgot what I was going to say, two of my children just exited from opposite bathrooms telling me that I'll be needing the plunger.

Open A Drawer

Today's 15 minute writing exercise, from The Observation Deck: A Tool Kit for Writers , by Naomi Epel ______________________ I thrust my...