04 May 2009

4-year old Blog Fodder

"Why did God invent port-a-potties? Because they stink!" (As in, why would He invent something smelly.)

Her: "I miss Grandpa Richard! You know why?"
Me: "Why sweetie?"
Her: "Because he died!"

"Mom, that is amazing! That is amazing! Wow! I love it!" This was her response to the car making different sounds on different types of pavement along I-80.

All of this in one little car ride. Keeping up with her is a full time job, with a great benefits package.

* * *

2 comments:

Teacher Mommy said...

I find myself desperately wishing for some little dictaphone or the like when I'm in the car. My blog would be ever so much more amusing if I could capture all the things DramaBoy comes up with on car rides.

Anonymous said...

Who needs talk radio when you have a 4 year old!

Open A Drawer

Today's 15 minute writing exercise, from The Observation Deck: A Tool Kit for Writers , by Naomi Epel ______________________ I thrust my...