I just finished reading the book The Glass Castle.
A fascinating read, I highly recommend it.
I came away from the experience with a brand new goal for motherhood: Raise each of my five children to adulthood without giving them enough memoir fodder to write a best-selling book about their childhood.
I aim high.
* * *
25 June 2010
Reach for the Stars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now Offering: Humanity
Based on the ads I'm seeing lately, I have to conclude: "We really hate ourselves, don't we?" Two recent examples: A bus ...
-
Today is National Delurking Day. So get with the program, peeps. Comment. Early, often, politely or not. There's a reason why Nike ...
-
For today's Fun Monday, AOJ and the Lurchers gave us this assignment: Continuing in the spirit of "being interested in people,...
2 comments:
Heh. I've thought that too. Sigh.
I figure you can't stop'em, you might as well come off compelling, at least.
Post a Comment