07 March 2011

Poor Widdle Neglected Blog

Between working on my annual design project, managing eighty-bazillion soccer try-outs, and trying to learn how to use my stupid fancy new iPhone, my poor widdle blog has been sorely neglected.

If anyone is still reading this:
Your visit is important to me! All of my energy is currently busy responding to other demands. Please stand by. Hopefully, there will be something interesting to read in this space soon. Your visit will not be monitored or recorded for quality assurance, but let's hope I write something of quality again someday.
The management thanks you.

* * *

3 comments:

Teacher Mommy said...

As long as you do your due diligence and read MY blog, you understand. :P

Kristin said...

Hang in there with that heavy work schedule and all your kids to keep track of too. I look forward to reading your hilarious tone in upcoming posts; when you have the time is fine.

Viv said...

The Management is well loved and much worth waiting for. Wishing you all the luck in the world during your busy, busy part of the year.

Open A Drawer

Today's 15 minute writing exercise, from The Observation Deck: A Tool Kit for Writers , by Naomi Epel ______________________ I thrust my...