13 March 2011

Help Me Get My Techno Geek On

Got an iphone. Learning to use it. Kind of have a love-hate thing going on with it.

Do any of you bloggers out there mobile blog? Have you tried different blogging apps? What are my options? You know, cuz I jet set a lot, and have my most brilliant ideas when I am carpooling to exotic destinations like soccer practice.

If you blog from your phone, do you like having this ability? Has it proven useful, or just so-so? What do these apps reasonably cost?

An inquiring blogger wants to know.

* * *

2 comments:

Teacher Mommy said...

Good lord, woman. I took a major step up the phone tech tree when I got a phone that had a camera.

When my contract is up at the end of May, I will be switching over to MTL's carrier and account, and I'll finally replace my POS phone. I just need it to survive a few more months. At that point I will have the thrill of choosing between one of the many, many smart phones out there, including the i-Phone.

So you may be hearing a scream for help from me in due time. Learn, woman, learn. Then you can teach me!

Kerri said...

i don't know about posting a blkog, but I can read yours through the google app of Reader. I link all my favorite blogs to that and I am able to read at my leisure on my blackberry.

Open A Drawer

Today's 15 minute writing exercise, from The Observation Deck: A Tool Kit for Writers , by Naomi Epel ______________________ I thrust my...