25 January 2011

Daybook, 25 January 2011


Outside my window....bright, cold, sunny, gorgeous, with a side of police car siren thrown in.

I am thinking...that I'm never going to survive my to do list.

I am thankful for...friends with good advice about not trying to survive my to do list. Do what's right in front of me, right D'bee?

From the kitchen...chocolate chip zucchini bread.

I am wearing...green v-neck t-shirt, black work out pants.

I am creating...my own personal chaos theory!

I am going....to beat someone with my to do list after I roll it up into a baton.

I am reading...the situation, which is telling me I have no time to read my current book, which is (if memory serves) Diary of a Country Priest.

I am hoping...for 26 hours a day in an 8 day week.

I am hearing...my daughter singing "Lean on Me."

Around the house...two new sets of bunk beds are in boxes in the living room, waiting to be put together.

One of my favorite things...listening to my daughter sing. Offkey.

A few plans for the rest of the week: survive the to do list, accomplish the impossible, keep breathing, don't forget to eat. Shepherd the children through the day without damaging them too much.

And a picture:



Thanks Nicole for Daybook inspiration; play along at the simple woman's daybook.

1 comment:

nicole said...

new bunk beds...cool.
maybe you can get that chaos theory published!

Open A Drawer

Today's 15 minute writing exercise, from The Observation Deck: A Tool Kit for Writers , by Naomi Epel ______________________ I thrust my...