Daybook, 3 December 2010

Outside my window...it is grey, damp and cold.

I am thinking...about how to keep myself motivated and heartened for the things I find most daunting.

I am thankful for...carmel popcorn at timely moments.

From the kitchen...eggs in baskets for lunch, fried in real butter. Deelishous.

I am wearing...black sweats, grey T, red polartec jacket.

I am creating...clean walls.

I am going...to enjoy an evening out with friends.

I am reading...Half Broke Horses, by Jeanette Walls

I am hoping...for courage.

I am hearing...my dryer running...Toy Story 3 from the living room...children munching on carmel popcorn.

Around the house...messes, messes everywhere.

One of my favorite things...paella.

A few plans for the rest of the week: finish prepping the living room walls for a new paint job.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Thanks Nicole for the Daybook idea; play along at the simple woman's daybook.

* * *

Comments

nicole said…
you are welcome.
see you tonight!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank God for Freezing Soccer Mornings

What Can Be Our Response?

48 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT DAD