- Deal with a pair of poopy underwear, and the body wearing them.
- Help 7-year old with daily homework first, then project due tomorrow.
- Make dinner: healthy, delicious, for seven people.
- Get the 11-year old to take out the piles and piles of recycling that have been waiting for the empty bin.
- Supervise homework for resistant 9- and 11-year olds.
- Staighten up living room -- so people can sit down.
- Straighten up dining toom -- so people can eat and do homework.
- Find some clean utensils.
- Give 3-year old a bath. If nothing else happens, this better.
- Look at a couple of projects that people will actually be paying me for.
- Prepare end of October paperwork for various business and home related projects.
- Stay cheerful, hopeful, patient, and POSITIVE! After all, I'm creating people here, right?
In other words, all I really need are three more sets of hands, arms like ElastiGirl, ten times the energy I currently have, a personal chef, fewer children, and a wife.
After that, I'm all set!
* * *