18 June 2013

Sing It, Dory

Birthdays.

Graduations.

Goodbyes.

Career Changes.

International Travels.

Medical Challenges.

Medical Diagnoses.

More Career Changes.


My family is experiencing a tsunami of major events this June, a month that trembles, as Neruda said, "like a butterfly."  There's really only one thing to do when life throws so many curve balls and momentous events at you all at once.  Dory knows:


I'm swimmin' my way to the SF Giants game tonight, with four of my short people, one of whom I can't call a short person anymore.  But will forever anyway.

For tonight, I will celebrate my new 11 year old and hope our boys deliver a win, and then I will come home, go to sleep, and start swimming again tomorrow morning.

* * *

All I really need to know I learned from Finding Nemo.

* * *




No comments:

Open A Drawer

Today's 15 minute writing exercise, from The Observation Deck: A Tool Kit for Writers , by Naomi Epel ______________________ I thrust my...