Wealth Management

In a not-so-rare wistful moment, Rick remarked to me this morning: "We have five kids. We are rich."

So true. Now if I could just find a nanny to help me manage all that wealth, maybe my risk load would decrease a little bit. As it is, I run the risk of losing my mind, if not my children, on a daily basis.

In 20 or 30 or so years, I ought to know what the return on investing in human beings is. It's the only riches I will ever see, so let's hope it comes with big dividends.

* * *

Comments

Viv said…
Oh Honey, we are right there with you. Of course, both of us have been blessed with some really amazing kids, so it should be one heck of a return!
sarah said…
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://grantfoundation.net

Popular Posts